Purple Potato Powder
Pure & Premium Quality By Selected Material
Keep at room temperature or fridge,avoid direct sunlight.
Uses For Macaron,Cream,Bread,Cake,moon cake or more…
Advantage And Benefit:Regulate Blood Pressure, Antioxidants,Phytonutrients,Fiber.
Recipe for 1 of 9 inch loaf mould
Purple sweet potato Bread
- 4½ teaspoons instant yeast
- 180 gm warm water, divided
- 50 grams granulated sugar
- purple potato powder 20gm
- 40 gram unsalted butter, cubed, at room temperature
- 400gm all-purpose flour
- 1 pcs egg , for brushing.
- In the bowl of mixer, Add the yeast ,purple potato powder,180gm water, sugar,room temperature butter, and the flour and stir to combine.
- Using a dough hook, mix on low speed and gradually add the remaining flour until the dough is soft and tacky, but not sticky. Continue to knead until smooth stay inside of the bowl, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cover with wrap and rise until doubled in size, around 45 minutes.
- Turn the dough out , lightly floured surface. press it all to remove air pockets. Working with one piece at a time, pat it into rectangle. Roll up the rectangle, starting on the short end, into a very tight cylinder. Pinch to seal the seams and the ends, tuck the ends of the roll until the bread, and place into 9-inch loaf mould. Cover the loaves again and place until doubled in size, for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minute.
- Brush the loaves on top with some of the eggwaash. Bake the loaves for 25 minutes with 180 degrees, rotating halfway through, until golden brown .(Eggwash can second times on this moment once rotating ).
- Remove from the oven and immediately. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the mould and cool before cut. The bread can be stored in an airtight bread bag or wrapped tightly in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to 3 days.