Pure & Premium Quality Charcoal Powder Malaysia
By Selected Bamboo Raw Material
Keep at room temperature or fridge,avoid direct sunlight.
Uses For: Macaron,Cream,Bread,Cake,moon cake or more…
Advantage And Benefit:
Regulate Blood Pressure, Antioxidants,Phytonutrients,Fiber.
Bamboo Charcoal CupCake Resipe
- 3 cups cake flour or low protein flour
- 3 cups custard sugar (or less)
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1½ cups buttermilk
- 1¼ cups water
- ½ cup corn oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10gm Charcoal Powder
- Prepare cupcake mould or (paper cup 12pcs)
- Mix together flour, sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer with low speed until combined.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, oil, vanilla, and charcoal powder. Beat on a medium speed until smooth. This should take fews minutes.
- Divide batter among the prepared mould.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the cake meets the toothpick test. (stick a toothpick in and it comes out is dry).
- Cool down and rest for 15 minutes and then turn out the cakes into the racks and allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Make the frosting, beat together 1 cup butter and 200gm cream cheese until fluffy.(can add in baker & flavorist Food colouring on this step) Add in 2 drop vanilla extract. Beat until combined. Beat in 60gm powdered sugar (Or more) until frosting is smooth.
- Assemble and frost the completely cooled cake.